How can we make Augur better?

User Experience is ridiculously overboard even for crypto users to start using it.

I guess my other feedback wasn't posted. All this buy/sell stuff is way to confusing for a UI on betting, especially one using 2 cryptos.

Get rid of all the crap about selling something or buying something or how much quantity you are buying/selling in whatever currency. This is not hard. You either bet X amount of REP on one thing or X amount of Rep on something else.

Example: Chelsea will beat Man U tonight?
Buy Q 56 Buy Ask Selll...... what? nooooooo....!!!!!!! Chelsea Wins: Input bet amount in Rep, Man wins: Input bet amount in Rep. Thats it. NOTHING else. You guys are going to kill your own platform by thinking too much.

And if people don't realize the need ETH but they have REP, tell them, then offer the ability to trade out some REP into ETH so they have some betting power. It doesn't even have to be that complex, it could be as easy as, every time a user deposits REP it automatically takes the needeed ETH gas out for that amounts worth of gas. This can be explained once with a box aksing to never tell them again. This isn't and should be a hard concept of a site to put together, I realize the crypto part is insane, but you guys desperately need some UE assistance.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea